Holiday Office Schedule
Please note that the Abberly Green office will be CLOSED on December 24th, December 25th, and News Years Day, January 1st!
We will be open on December 26th from 10am-2pm!
Please make sure you make arrangements to pick up packages before December 24th!
Thank you and we hope you have a great Holiday Season!
Events in Mooresville
HOLIDAY BAZAAR 2014 -
Downtown Mooresville Celebration
Date: December 5, 2014 Time: 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
3rd Annual Holiday Bazaar Here is your opportunity to shop for unique gifts, enjoy refreshments, enter to win numerous door prizes and take part in the downtown festivities with holiday music, wagon rides, shopping, browse the art galleries and numerous eateries that will be open for the festivities. The family fun event is open to the public, offering something for all ages with no admission charge.
STOCKS FOR TOTS Holiday
Event & Fundraiser
Date: December 9, 2014 Time: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Stocks For Tots was created as a way to bring together stock car racing and its fans, while raising awareness of the child abuse problem in North Carolina. The idea was to collect toys and raise money during a festive, family-oriented holiday event. The first fundraiser was held at the Mooresville Armory in December 1989. Since then, the annual event has raised over $850,000 and distributed nearly 50,000 Christmas toys to children in our area.
Abberly Green strives to make your apartment experience enjoyable. Tell us how we are doing!
Please take a moment to take our resident survey located under the Survey tab at www.liveabberlygreen.com. Also you can visit us at www.apartmentratings.com to let others know how your experience has been as a resident of Abberly Green!
Dates to Remember: December!
December 7th - Teacher Appreciation Day
December 31st- New Year's Eve
A graham cracker crust is filled with a decadent mixture of cream cheese, sugar, eggnog and a hint of rum. Garnish with whipped cream and colored sugar, if desired.
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 55 Minutes
Ready In:1 Hour 25 Minutes
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese,
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup eggnog
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter. Press into the bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Place on a wire rack to cool.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a food processor combine cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, flour and eggnog; process until smooth. Blend in eggs, rum and nutmeg. Pour mixture into cooled crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 250 and bake for 45 minutes, or until center of cake is barely firm to the touch. Remove from the oven and immediately loosen cake from rim. Let cake cool completely before removing the rim.
Join us for our Annual Holiday Party!
We are having Breakfast with Santa
On Saturday, December 13th
Get your picture taken
with Santa Claus and enjoy
some fun with your neighbors!