Grilled Lemon Rosemary Chicken
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for grill grates and drizzling
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 3/4 pounds chicken cutlets (8 thin cutlets)
- 1 lemon, sliced in half, optional
- 2 large handfuls baby arugula
- Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, rosemary, garlic and a big pinch of salt and pepper in a measuring cup. Add chicken to a gallon-size zip top bag or casserole dish and pour the marinade over the chicken. Turn to coat and let the chicken marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes (or 1 hour in the refrigerator).
- Heat a grill to medium-high. Brush the grill grates with olive oil using a clean tea towel or paper towel.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade. Place the chicken on the grill and cook until golden and slightly charred, about 3 minutes per side. Place the lemon halves cut-side down on the grill grate and grill until charred, about 4 minutes.
- Add the arugula to a platter and drizzle very lightly with olive oil. Remove the chicken from the grill and shingle across the bed of arugula. Squeeze some lemon juice over the chicken and serve.
Abberly Green strives to make your apartment experience enjoyable. Tell us how we are doing!
Please take a moment to take our resident survey located under the Survey tab at www.liveabberlygreen.com. Also you can visit us at www.apartmentratings.com to let others know how your experience has been as a resident of Abberly Green!
Dates to Remember: May
May 8th – Mother’s Day
May 21st – Armed Forces Day
May 30th – Memorial Day (Abberly Green office is CLOSED)
Events in Mooresville
Name: Mooresville Farmers Market - BUY LOCAL
Date: May 10, 2016
Time: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
The Market is back every year and we look forward to its continued growth & success. Featuring local farmers, meets, eggs, soaps and more! The Downtown Mooresville Farmer's Market will be held every Saturday from 8am until Noon. Located in the parking lot at the corner of Church Street and East Iredell Ave.
Name: Carolina Roots Music Fest
Date: May 13, 2016
Outstanding performers! Moose & Friends, Steel Fish & Incense, JMTCB, Abe Reid and the Spikedrivers, The Black Lillies, Anderson East, Keller Williams, Major and the Monbacks, Weekend Camping.
Statesville Regional Airport
Friday May 13th - Saturday May 14th
The Pool is Open!
Click here to enlarge