For all those basketball fans in our apartments in Mooresville, NC, don’t forget that March Madness begins on March 13th! Don’t miss a minute of March Madness, head to the city and watch the games with your friends at one of the best sports bars or restaurants in Charlotte. The following sports bars and restaurants offer food and drink specials and prizes not to mention their many large flat screen televisions for watching the games!
- Strike City: Strike City features over 75 “mega, large, and standard” high definition televisions, with “no bad seats” for taking in March Madness. The establishment also features a bowling alley and a full-service restaurant.
- Hickory Tavern: The tavern has been featured on ESPN’s list of the best sports bars in North America and has several locations within Charlotte. It offers specials every day, including those centering around the tavern’s craft beer selection.
- Boardwalk Billy’s: Located right on the water, this raw bar and ribs establishment offers outdoor dining, trivia nights, and tons of food and drink specials ideal for watching a game, including chicken fingers, ribs, and beer and wine specials.
- Fleming's Steak House: in the EpiCentre invites NCAA fans to stop by for a night of college hoops and some excellent specials. Before 7 pm, enjoy the regular "5 for $6" menu: five wines, five cocktails, and five appetizers, all priced at $6 each. After 7pm, order up "Two-Buck Chuck" sliders in a variety of combinations for $2. Toppings include Swiss and Peppered Bacon, Smoked Wisconsin Cheddar and Tabasco Onions, or Danish Blue and Caramelized Onions, all perched on a mini prime chuck burger. The "Two-Buck Chuck" menu is available Thur - Sun, March 25 - 28, only.
- Andrew Blair's Bistro: The chefs have cooked up some specials for basketball fans as well. Try the corndogs made with boudin sausage; or an entrée of fresh N.C. Striped Bass or local Grateful Growers Pork Tenderloins.
- At area Wild Wing Cafés: you can play a game that might win you a trip to next year's Final Four. Collect cards picturing each of the teams that make the Final Four this year, and be entered to win the grand prize. Plus you'll get $100 in Wild Bucks - that's a lot of wings! You receive one card for each game session you attend.
- No big prizes at Rock Bottom Brewery, but plenty of plasma screens and Happy Hour prices from 11 am to closing.