If you do the numbers you’ll see that we sleep close to one/third of our lives. Well 7 hours a day for 75 years you can round up to nearly 22 years in the bed having dream time. Though I’ve tried we really can’t avoid sleeping everyday. We all need our rest. Since we use so much time sleeping it is a good thing to make sure that our slumber is as beneficial as possible. Below are four ways to rest better
2. Make sure that you have a firm mattress. When your mattress is to hard you’ll find yourself restless during the night. However, if your mattress sinks to much then it may allow your spine to move to deeply into a curve. Find a balance between a firm and soft mattress. Investing a little more on a better mattress is a worth it because how you sleep impacts your performance while you are awake.1. Make sure the space in your room is neat and in some sort of order. The area around you has an great influence on your thoughts life and on your dreams. So if you have cluttered space then you may have a feeling of anxiety or unfinished business causing you to have bad dreams or sleepless nights.
3. Sleep on your sides or even your back. When you sleep on your belly it lets your lower back sink and could cause problems standing up straight. Line up your hips so that they are on top of each other. On a firm balance bed you have the support and posture to get a great nights rest.
4. Place a small or mid-sized pillow in between your legs to reduce pressure. A pillow between the legs also guards the curve in your spine and helps sleeping posture for better dreams and rest while asleep. You can also use a rolled up towel to support your neck or chin if the pillow between your legs doesn’t support you enough.
- Neat area
- Quality mattress
- Guard your back by sleeping on your sides or back
- Use a pillow between your legs