If you are celebrating Father’s day at the grill at your apartment in Mooresville, NC on the shore of Lake Norman or at your dad’s grill, we have the perfect grilled Filet Mignon recipe for you. We know, dad likes to grill on “his” day, but if you want to help out and give him a break, here is the perfect delicious grilled steak recipe.
Classic Steak House Rubbed Filet Mignon
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (4-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks, trimmed (1 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- Prepare grill.
- Place peppercorns and rosemary in a spice or coffee grinder; pulse until the pepper is coarsely ground. Combine pepper mixture, dry mustard, salt, and garlic powder; rub evenly over both sides of steaks. Place steaks on a grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
Do you have a grilled recipe that your dad enjoys? If so, share it with us!
Recipe - Cooking Light