Planning this year’s Super Bowl party at your apartment in Mooresville, NC? A super bowl party is as much about the food as the football and the commercials. Pick some great recipes that everyone can enjoy but that are not too labor intensive for you, so that you can enjoy the party too.
New England and Seattle will be facing off in the Super Bowl. If you want to be adventurous, here is a delicious slow cooker recipe that is sure to be an instant favorite.
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken
- 3 lbs raw boneless skinless chicken breasts (the original recipe used frozen breasts, but I used them unfrozen, so it appears you can do either)
- 12 oz bottle of Buffalo wing sauce (I used Frank's Wing Sauce)
- 1 oz packet of dry Ranch mix (I used Hidden Valley)
- 2 T light butter
- Place the chicken breasts in your slow cooker . Pour the bottle of wing sauce over the top of the chicken. Sprinkle the packet of ranch mix over the top of the wing sauce. Place the lid on your slow cooker. Cook on low for 7-9 hours until meat shreds easily.
- Remove meat and shred it using two forks. Return shredded meat to the sauce and add the butter. Stir to combine. Continue to cook on low for another hour so the meat can soak up the sauce. Serve however you like!
Do you have any recipe ideas? Share them with us.
Recipe from Emily Bites