Chicken wings are a staple for a Super Bowl Party. I found this great recipe here. Hope you love them!
- 3 pounds chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Cook the wings 8 to 12 minutes on each side, until juices run clear. The larger pieces will take slightly longer to cook.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, and mix in the hot sauce, cayenne pepper, and black pepper.
- Place wings in a large container with a secure lid. Pour sauce over the wings, and seal. Shake wings with the sauce until thoroughly coated.