Holiday Office Schedule
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! A few Holiday reminders for the upcoming season.
The last day the Abberly Green office will be accepting packages is December 22nd and the last day to pick up packages will be December 23rd from 10am-2pm. After the 22nd, any packages would need to be picked up from the Post Office.
Holiday Office Hours:
Closed December 24th, 25th, 31st and News Years Day
Open December 23rd and 26th from 10:00am to 2:00pm
We hope you have a safe and Happy Holiday!
PLEASE REMEMBER – BRING YOUR VALET WASTE CAN INSIDE BY 9:00AM EACH MORNING! THANK YOU!
Travelling this month? Friendly reminder: Free e-checks for online rent and water payments! For your convenience, go to www.liveabberlygreen.com and click on “pay online”. You can set up “pay what I owe” and have your payment drafted automatically!
Events in Mooresville
Name: JINGLE ALL THE WAY 5K
Date: December 10, 2016
Family Fun Run & Walk All proceeds use to support children and families with Congenital Heart Disease Dress in your festive colors!
Bellingham Park, Mooresville
Saturday, December 10th 10am
$20 adults $10 Kids 4-10 under age 4 is free
Name: PAINT NIGHT~~ PAINTING WITH A TWIST SANTA PICTURE
Name: PAINT NIGHT~~ Painting with A Twist Santa Picture
Date: December 14, 2016
Time: 6:15 PM - 9:00 PM EST
Painting with A Twist, 335 W. Plaza Drive, Consumer Square (Walmart) Plaza, Mooresville
Pictures with Santa! Abberly Green Clubhouse
Saturday, December 10th
from 2:00pm -4:00pm
Get your picture taken
with Santa Claus and enjoy
some fun with your neighbors!
Dates to Remember: December
December 16th – Santa for Seniors pick up
December 21st – Frist day of Winter
Butter and Jam Thumbprints
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter (1 1/2 sticks), softened
- 2/3 cup sugar, plus more for rolling
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 vanilla bean, seeds scraped from pod, or 1/8 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup raspberry, cherry or strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats.
Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt together in a bowl.
- In another bowl, whip the butter and the sugar with a hand-held mixer until fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in the egg and vanilla until just combined. Slowly beat in the dry ingredients in 2 additions, mixing just until incorporated.
- Scoop the dough into 1-inch balls with a cookie or ice cream scoop and roll in sugar. Place about 2-inches apart on the prepared baking sheets. Press a thumbprint into the center of each ball, about 1/2-inch deep. Fill each indentation with about 3/4 teaspoon jam.
- Bake cookies until the edges are golden, about 15 minutes. (For even color, rotate the pans from top to bottom about halfway through baking.) Cool cookies on the baking sheets. Serve.
- Store cookies in a tightly sealed container for up to 5 days.
Package Pick-Up Contest
Throughout the month of December, if you bring in your package notice slip on the day the package was delivered, you will be entered into a drawing for a girt card! Drawing will be held the beginning of January.
Abberly Green strives to make your apartment experience enjoyable. Tell us how we are doing!
Please take a moment to take our resident survey located under the Survey tab at www.liveabberlygreen.com. Also you can visit us at www.apartmentratings.com to let others know how your experience has been as a resident of Abberly Green!