Events in Mooresville
Date: February 1, 2015 Time: 5:00 PM – 11:00 PM Super Bowl Showdown! - Super Widescreen, Drink Specials, & Tailgate Buffet at Queen’s Landing. FREE ENTRANCE! $10 Buffet! Doors open at 5 pm! Don't miss the biggest match on a super widescreen projector!
Date: February 8, 2015 Time: 6:00 PM – 12:00 AM 40th Annual Iredell County Heart Ball - Please Save the date and plan to attend the 40th Annual Iredell County Heart Ball, one of the regions premier black-tie events, is scheduled for February 7, 2015 at the Statesville Civic Center. All funds raised at the Iredell County Heart Ball benefit heart disease and stroke research and prevention education. To sponsor or become involved with the Iredell County Heart Ball http://maa07.ahaevents.org/.
Abberly Green strives to make your apartment experience enjoyable. Tell us how we are doing!
Please take a moment to take our resident survey located under the Survey tab at www.liveabberlygreen.com.
Also you can visit us at www.apartmentratings.com to let others know how your experience has been as a resident of Abberly Green!
Annual Valentine’s Day Party
Please join us at the Abberly Green clubhouse for Cupid’s Karaoke on February 12th from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
There will be a DJ, Karaoke, Dancing, and much more!
Dates to Remember: February
February 2nd - Groundhog Day
February 14th - Valentine’s Day
February 16th - Presidents Day
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Prep Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 1 hour
Ready In: 10 hours
Servings: 1 – 9 inch cheesecake
"This makes an excellent cheesecake, similar to one you would get in a restaurant. Great for special occasions!"
1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
3 tablespoons white sugar
¼ cup butter, melted
1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries
2 tablespoons white sugar
2 teaspoons cornstarch
½ cup water 2 cups white chocolate chips
½ cup half-and-half cream
3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
½ cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a medium bowl, mix together cookie crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and melted butter. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
2. In a saucepan, combine raspberries, 2 tablespoons sugar, cornstarch, and water. Bring to boil, and continue boiling 5 minutes, or until sauce is thick. Strain sauce through a mesh strainer to remove seeds.
3. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). In a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, melt white chocolate chips with half-and-half, stirring occasionally until smooth.
4. In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time. Blend in vanilla and melted white chocolate. Pour half of batter over crust. Spoon 3 tablespoons raspberry sauce over batter. Pour remaining cheesecake batter into pan, and again spoon 3 tablespoons raspberry sauce over the top. Swirl batter with the tip of a knife to create a marbled effect.
5. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until filling is set. Cool, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 8 hours before removing from pan. Serve with remaining raspberry sauce.