Asian Grilled Salmon
- 1 side fresh salmon, boned but skin on (about 3 pounds)
For the marinade:
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons good soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons good olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Light charcoal briquettes in a grill and brush the grilling rack with oil to keep the salmon from sticking.
- While the grill is heating, lay the salmon skin side down on a cutting board and cut it crosswise into 4 equal pieces. Whisk together the mustard, soy sauce, olive oil, and garlic in a small bowl. Drizzle half of the marinade onto the salmon and allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
- Place the salmon skin side down on the hot grill; discard the marinade the fish was sitting in. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish. Turn carefully with a wide spatula and grill for another 4 to 5 minutes. The salmon will be slightly raw in the center, but don't worry; it will keep cooking as it sits.
- Transfer the fish to a flat plate, skin side down, and spoon the reserved marinade on top. Allow the fish to rest for 10 minutes. Remove the skin and serve warm, at room temperature, or chilled.
Abberly Green strives to make your apartment experience enjoyable. Tell us how we are doing!
Please take a moment to take our resident survey located under the Survey tab at www.liveabberlygreen.com. Also you can visit us at www.apartmentratings.com to let others know how your experience has been as a resident of Abberly Green!
Dates to Remember: June
June 11th – Ice Cream Social – 3:00pm
June 14th – Flag Day
June 19th – Father’s Day
June 20th – First Day of Summer
Events in Mooresville
Name: Festival of Food Trucks - Downtown Mooresville
Date: June 18, 2016
Time: 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Festival of Food Trucks, North Main Street (between Moore Ave & Iredell Ave) from 5 - 8:30pm. Main Street from Moore Ave to Iredell Ave will be closed for the event so bring a chair, hang out in the street and stay a while so you can check out these awesome Food Trucks from around the area, taste some gourmet fare, listen to some music, stroll the streets & shop - all Happening in Downtown Mooresville.
Name: Mooresville Farmers Market - BUY LOCAL
Date: June 18, 2016
Time: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
The Market is back every year and we look forward to its continued growth & success. Featuring local farmers, meets, eggs, soaps and more! The Downtown Mooresville Farmer's Market will be held every Saturday from 8am until Noon. Located in the parking lot at the corner of Church Street and East Iredell Ave.
Abberly Green Ice Cream Social
Saturday, June 11th at 3pm
Come join us at the Abberly Green pool for some cool treats!
Ice cream and toppings will be served at 3 pm!