Events in Mooresville
Festival of Food Trucks
Date: October 11, 2014
Time: 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Venue: Downtown Mooresville
Date: October 18, 2014
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Venue: Richard’s Coffee Shop
Halloween Trick or Treating
Date: October 31, 2014
Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Abberly Green strives to make your apartment experience enjoyable. Tell us how we are doing!
Please take a moment to take our resident survey located under the Survey tab at www.liveabberlygreen.com. Also you can visit us at www.apartmentratings.com to let others know how your experience has been as a resident of Abberly Green!
Annual Halloween Party
Stuffed Jack-O-Lantern Bell Peppers
Cut faces into stuffed peppers to make cute jack-o'-lanterns for your Halloween dinner. Use yellow or orange peppers for an even more realistic effect. The flavorful beef stuffing is made with whole wheat bread instead of rice.
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour
Ready In:1 Hour and 25 minutes
- 6 bell peppers, any color
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 egg
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small tomato, diced 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Lightly mix together the ground beef, egg, bread cubes, onion, tomato, garlic, chili sauce, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Wash the peppers, and cut jack-o'-lantern faces into the peppers with a sharp paring knife, making triangle eyes and noses, and pointy-teeth smiles.
- Slice off the tops of the peppers, and scoop out the seeds and cores. Stuff the peppers lightly with the beef stuffing, and place them into the prepared baking dish so they lean against each other.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the peppers are tender and the stuffing is cooked through and juicy, about 1 hour.
Dates to Remember: October
October 16th - National Boss’s Day
October 31st -